SOLD BY DAVID KOPELKE - RE/MAX NOW
House Sold - Windsor QLD
Capturing the imagination with divine curb appeal, this endearing turn of the century Queenslander located in a sought-after pocket of Windsor embodies the popular inner-city lifestyle, while still providing a private leafy sanctuary with city views.
Brimming with reminiscent charm and traditional features, you will feel right at home. The character-filled classic cottage, set on a generous 587sqm north facing block, has been very well maintained throughout with substantial upgrades in recent years, including an updated bathroom, and offers three spacious bedrooms, stunning polished timber floors, a neutral colour palette throughout and generous open plan living areas that flow out to a fantastic entertainers’ deck complete with views towards the city lights at night.
Revel in immediate proximity to popular shopping precincts, restaurants, distinguished school catchments, local parks, the CBD and also direct connections to the Gold and Sunshine Coast.
A snapshot of features bound to impress include:
– Refreshed Queenslander with updated classic features
– Soaring ceilings VJ walls, polished floorboards and ornate character features
– Three Spacious Bedrooms
– Modern Bathroom
– Country-style kitchen with ample storage and leafy outlook
– Flowing connection between indoor/outdoor living zones
– Rear deck looks toward the gorgeous city lights at night
– Enclosed front verandah
– Spacious open plan floorplan
– Low maintenance block in cul-de-sac location 3km to City
– Extensive under house storage with laundry and second toilet
– 2-Car Accommodation
– 10,000L rainwater tank
– Plenty of scope to further upgrade, extend or raise the home to value-add
– Windsor State School and Kedron State High catchments
– Fully fenced block
– Land size: 587m2
– This home did not flood in 2011. No water entered the house in 2022
Whether buying as your first home or solid investment, this property presents with an array of endless opportunities to further develop and profit, and an inspection is highly recommended.
Contact David Kopelke on 0427 385 580 or email email@example.com for more information.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 587 m²
- 2 Garage