SOLD BY DAVID KOPELKE
House Sold - Warner QLD
This architecturally-designed home showcases stunning lake views and promises the life of luxury you deserve. From the flawless finishes and must-have details to the prized cul-de-sac location close to parks, schools and shops, there is something for everyone with this impressive property.
There are multiple living areas on offer plus three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the upper-level master with a parent’s retreat (home office), walk-in robe, luxe ensuite and private terrace. Bedrooms two and three boast built-in robes and are separated by the main bathroom.
A family room (or potential 4th bedroom) is just off the entry while at the rear is an open kitchen, dining and lounge with direct access to the entertainer’s alfresco. Stone benchtops, an island, a walk-in pantry and quality appliances are ready for the eager cook to show off their skills in the stylish kitchen.
Extra features include security screens, air-conditioning and ceiling fans, a rainwater tank and a remote drive-through garage with internal access. Your new home stands tall on a 502m2 block with a low-maintenance yard and a family-friendly location.
– Architecturally designed to capture lake views.
– Master bedroom complete with private terrace.
– 3 Separate living areas.
– Potential 4th bedroom option.
– Open plan kitchen.
– Stone bench tops.
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
– Alfresco deck designed to entertain friends and family.
– Security screens for peace of mind.
– Remote drive through garage with rear access.
– Cul-de-sac position with plenty of parking.
– Land size 502m2.
– Built 2010.
– Water Tank and Sir Walter lawn.
Contact David Kopelke on 0427 385 580 for inspection times.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 502 m²
- 2 Garage